From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE - la troisième partie] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 03:26:58 GMT
I'm also getting a permissions error on the ZIP file:

xmlgraphics-project-stuff$ ./fop-1.1-zip/fop -version
-bash: ./fop-1.1-zip/fop: Permission denied
xmlgraphics-project-stuff$ ./fop-1.1-tar/fop -version
FOP Version 1.1

 I did a bit more research, and it looks like the ./fop executable in
the fop-1.1-bin.zip/fop has incorrect permissions:

xmlgraphics-project-stuff$ ls -l fop-1.1-*/fop
-rwxr-xr-x@ 1 webclay  webclay  7480 Oct 16 08:50 fop-1.1-tar/fop
-rw-r--r--@ 1 webclay  webclay  7480 Oct 16 22:50 fop-1.1-zip/fop

The fix is pretty simple, and it executes normally:

xmlgraphics-project-stuff$ chmod 755 fop-1.1-zip/fop
xmlgraphics-project-stuff$ ./fop-1.1-zip/fop -version
FOP Version 1.1

Aside from this little glitch, it's got my +1...

Thanks so much for your efforts on this, Glenn!

Kind regards,

Clay
--
<the.webmaestro@gmail.com> - <http://ourlil.com/>