From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Graphics Project Forrest=>CMS migration
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 04:16:37 GMT
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:
> How do you plan to handle the upcoming XGC1.5 and FOP1.1 release doc
> changes? They will need to get deployed, then merged with trunks, then
> redeployed. After that, they can be reintegrated into your CMS sources I
> guess. Is that what you expect?

I just checked the 'commons-1_5' branch (except for Trademarks being
added to the files, which I've got in my files... and the 'News'
update). There don't appear to be any other documentation changes that
require merging.

I've also gone through and added modifications for XML Graphics site,
and Batik site (there weren't many...).

If anyone's curious, I used variations of this SVN command:

svn log \
 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/commons/branches/commons-1_5/src/documentation/content/xdocs/
\
 -qv -r {2012-02-01}:{2012-10-11} > ~/Desktop/asf-cms-XMLGraphics-log2.txt

I haven't gone through FOP for merge modifications yet... I might wait
until after the release... I imagine we'll want to launch the new site
relatively soon after the FOP 1.1 Release, and perhaps before the FOP
1.2 (or will it be 2.0? ;-)...

Cheers!

Clay