From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Graphics Project Forrest=>CMS migration
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 13:49:31 GMT
Hi All,

I'm going to be helping Clay with the website and I've suggested using
Twitter Bootstrap [1] to make it look all nice and pretty (read: like
Twitter/Github). Twitter Bootstrap is just a CSS/JavaScript library that's
becoming quite pervasive and has a consistent look and feel (also, the
license is an Apache 2.0!!). However, if anyone can think of good reasons
not to use these libraries, or opposes their use in any way, let me us know
your concerns.

Thanks,

Mehdi

[1] http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/