From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject [VOTE - la deuxième partie] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 09:06:00 GMT
Now that Jeremias has integrated two important fixes at [1][2], and having
updated [3][4] the release date to 18OCT12 and fixed the minor
documentation issues noted by Vincent at [5], I have tagged [6][7], built,
and uploaded the respective release artifacts at [8][9].

Accordingly, I would like to commence a vote on releasing these artifacts *
[8][9]*, ending at 0800Z 18OCT, after which time, if there are no negative
votes and no unresolved comments, I will deploy to the appropriate
locations and send out respective release announcements.

Regards,
Glenn

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1395896
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1395925