From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 16:31:37 GMT
I personally have no issue with fixing these before we go final with 1.1;
however, it has been expressed to me that it would be preferred to not make
any further substantive changes between 1.1rc1 and 1.1.

It seems like we could either try to get these fixes into 1.1, incurring
some delay to perform an RC2 phase, or we could go final with 1.1 and then
attempt to move quickly to a 1.2rc1 that not only fixes these issues, but
catches up with recent trunk changes as well. My preference is to do the
latter. But if folks prefer the former, I don't mind doing that either. I
just think we may get more rapid progress by doing the latter than the
former.