From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject versioning of trunk build of xgc library (jar)
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 02:58:43 GMT
In prior trunk builds of XGC, we had the following format in use, set in
build.properties:

version = <next-version-number>svn

e.g., prior to release of XGC 1.5, we had

version = 1.5svn

This practice seems inadvisable since it presumes a next version number,
which may or may not end up being used.

Accordingly, I have changed version (in trunk) to 'svn-trunk', to match
what is used in FOP.

version = svn-trunk

As a result, trunk builds of XGC (as well as what we will copy into FOP
trunk) is now called simply

xmlgraphics-commons-svn-trunk.jar

without employing any embedded pseudo-version number.