From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject [VOTE - la troisième partie] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:56:55 GMT
Resending this with a new header, since this is really a third attempt at a
vote.

I have fixed/updated the lib/build inclusions in source tar balls, as well
as adding a few other missing files (e.g., checkstyle*, etc), updated
release date to OCT20, assigned new tags [1][2], from which I have build
and uploaded new release artifacts at [3][4].

Accordingly, I would like to commence a vote on releasing these artifacts *
[3][4]*, ending at 0800Z 20OCT, after which time, if there are no negative
votes and no unresolved comments, I will deploy to the appropriate
locations and send out respective release announcements.

Regarding my signing key, it has now been signed by an ASF Member, and is
present in the KEYS file for both of these distributions, also available
from [5].

Regards,
Glenn

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1398829
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1398854
[3] http://people.apache.org/~gadams/candidates/xmlgraphics-commons-1_5/
[4] http://people.apache.org/~gadams/candidates/fop-1_1/
[5] https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/gadams.asc

pub   2048R/0ED3D317 2012-04-09 Glenn Adams <gadams@apache.org>
 Primary key fingerprint: D354 4AC1 BCAD DF9D 424F  D025 6654 BABE 0ED3 D317