From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE - la troisième partie] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2012 10:03:50 GMT
I have received 9 +1 votes (including mine), and no others, and, since
there are no outstanding blocking comments, I declare this vote has passed,
and will shortly post the release images along with an announcement message.

Thanks for all contributions and assistance in making this possible.

Regards,
Glenn