From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Luis Bernardo for FOP committer
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 22:22:00 GMT

Thank you Matthias and everyone else.

I hope to be able to help shorten the amount of time submitted patches
wait for review and feedback. Everyone has a preferred part of the code
(or a part of the code they feel more comfortable with) and mine, in
case it has not been made apparent by the choice of bugs I usually try
to address, is images and SVG. So do not be surprised if there is a bias
from my part to review patches or investigate bugs in that area.

Luis