From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 08:37:32 GMT
Hi Glenn,

I don't think these changes constitute substantive changes. They do not
add new functionality or otherwise create a significant risk for
instability. They are merely bugfixes. The major motivation for fixing
these IMO is in making everyone's life easier: Users will download FOP
1.1 and run into font auto-detection problems and others will have to
help them.

Jeremias Maerki