From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject XML Graphics CMS migration progress
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 06:36:50 GMT
Hi folks,

I've made some progress on the XML Graphics CMS migration.

I think I've nailed down most header & sidenav issues.

I've jerry-rigged the FOP Compliance page:

http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/fop/compliance.html

It's just straight HTML (not CMS-driven), and unfortunately it's
currently got hard-coded HEADER & FOOTER. Possible options for a
long-term fix for HEADER/FOOTER are a) Server-Side-Includes; b)
figuring out how to add CMS-driven header & footer.

I also got the /batik/javadoc/ in place, and it seems OK, although I'm
not a Java dev, so someone should take a gander:

http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/batik/javadoc/

Something is funky with the Batik Demo page... It renders
initially--albeit a bit funky so it might need some HTML finesse--but
changing the values and clicking the [Update chart] button don't
effect change:

http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/batik/demo.html

The Scripting with ECMA Script is also funky... We might have to
hand-code some changes to make content render properly (e.g., <code>
elements with HTML entities, etc.):

http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/batik/using/scripting/ecmascript.html

It might be time for some folks to navigate through the site a bit,
and determine holes that need to be fixed... There were some images
that I had to re-add, but I think I got most of them...

Kind regards,

Clay Leeds
--
<the.webmaestro@gmail.com> - <http://ourlil.com/>