From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Board Report
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 08:50:07 GMT
Hi Chris,

Just a slight word change, could we say "Work is underway on URI resolution
in the XGC library to give users more strict control of file access and
resource acquisition for the cloud environment." It's not a biggy, but it's
not just java.io.File we're locking down, we're also trying to control new
URL, new FIleInputStream etc...

Thanks

Mehdi