xmlgraphics-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject On Merging XGC 1.5rc1 & FOP 1.1rc1 back to Trunk?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 19:12:57 GMT
What would people prefer?

   - merging these RC1 tagged revs back to trunk now (i.e., real soon now)
   - not merging now, but waiting until their respective branches
   (commons-1_5 & fop-1_1) are final before merging

If the former is followed, then we don't have to worry about overwriting
site docs with the now older trunk docs. Further, this will make merges
into trunk simpler as these branches reach finality. If the latter is
followed, then there is a danger of accidentally using trunk to publish an
update to site docs.

My preference is to merge now, but I'd like to hear your comments (if any).

G.

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message