From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XGC 1.5rc1 and FOP 1.1rc1 Candidate Releases
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 08:20:01 GMT
On 30/06/12 11:36, Glenn Adams wrote:
> Yes, I already plan to do this before cutting the final RC1 binaries, which
> I expect to do tomorrow (01JUL).

The RC1 was meant to be frozen as soon as the vote was launched, since
we voted on signed artefacts corresponding to a precise version of the
repository.

Any further change shall trigger a new vote, so I would leave this one
for the final release (or possibly an RC2).

That is, according to my understanding of the release process...

Vincent