From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XGC 1.5rc1 and FOP 1.1rc1 Candidate Releases
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:20:57 GMT
A couple of things I noticed (I don't believe they are SHOWSTOPPERS):

1. items in fop-1.1rc1/docs/fo/*.fo do *not* render (e.g., align.fo,
embed.fo & size.fo) although fop-1.1rc1/docs/fo/fonts.fo *does*
render!

===
ERROR STACK:
org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: For "fo:simple-page-master",
"fo:region-body" must be declared before "fo:region-before"! (See
position 20:41)
===

2. When generating the examples/fo/fo-reference doc, I get a bunch of
WARNINGs about 'table-layout="auto"' not being implemented yet (one
for each of the 26 pages, although it happens in any document the
attribute is defined, like examples/fo/tables/*.fo,
examples/fo/svg/embedding.fo, etc.):

===
./fop -v -xml examples/fo/fo-reference/xslfoRef.xml -xsl examples/fo/
fo-reference/xml2pdf.xsl -pdf examples/fo/fo-reference/xml2pdf.xsl.pdf
FOP Version 1.1rc1
Jun 25, 2012 12:14:13 PM org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener processEvent
WARNING: The following feature isn't implemented by Apache FOP, yet:
table-layout="auto" (on fo:table) (No context info available)
Jun 25, 2012 12:14:14 PM org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener processEvent
INFO: Rendered page #1.
===

I don't see these as SHOWSTOPPERS, here's my +1

Kind regards,

Clay Leeds
--
<the.webmaestro@gmail.com> - <http://ourlil.com/>