From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject [VOTE] XGC 1.5rc1 and FOP 1.1rc1 Candidate Releases
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 07:41:41 GMT
I have posted release candidates XGC 1.5rc1 and FOP 1.1rc1 at [1] and [2],
respectively. I would like to initiate a 3-day vote on publishing these
RCs, to serve as such for a period of at least 30 days, after which time
the final XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 will be proposed for publishing.

If I see no negative vote and no comment remains unresolved by JUN28 0800Z,
then I will publish to the appropriate sites.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~gadams/candidates/xmlgraphics-commons-1_5rc1/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~gadams/candidates/fop-1_1rc1/

Note that both of these RCs contain all commits to their respective trunks
as of this time.