From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: CMS migrations and how you can help
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:12:05 GMT
On 25/06/2012 14:36, Clay Leeds wrote:
> Hi folks,

Hi Clay,

> I think I've made some good progress handling the Nav and content.

Thanks for the update.

> I need to determine the best method to have the header switch graphics based on directory/path
(so Batik logo displays in /batik, FOP in /fop, etc.), but I think I have a solution for that.
I also need to fix the navigation to focus its collapsing better.

Sounds like some good progress. If you need any help don't be shy; just
yell!

> Also if we have any designs on designs...

Thanks,

Chris

> Clay
>
> "My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
> - HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet
>
> On Jun 25, 2012, at 1:24 AM, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Clay,
>>
>> How are you getting on with the web site migration to CMS? Do you need any help?
As you can see from the below e-mail I'm seeing a lot of reminders that the deadline is approaching.