From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache projects using TCK's - please help
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:06:10 GMT
On 19/06/2012 09:08, Glenn Adams wrote:

Hi Glenn,
> ok, but that doesn't answer my question about what the board is asking...
> what does using TCKs have to do with the XML graphics project?

The board are asking if anyone at Apache wants access to TCKs via
Oracle. I don't think XML Graphics needs them, but it would be wrong for
me to simply assume so. So I thought I'd post here to see if anyone
needed them for anything.

Based on your response I'm guessing you don't need them.

Thanks,

Chris