From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XGC 1.5rc1 and FOP 1.1rc1 Candidate Releases
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:17:01 GMT
+1, a bit late, sorry.

The ‘Major Changes’ section in the FOP README is too technical. All
3 items should be grouped into a single one merely called ‘Added support
for complex scripts (Arabic <add other supported scripts here>)’. They
all are facets of a same feature really.

Also, the following new feature should probably also be mentioned there:
• support for TTF fonts in PostScript;
• support for PDF Object Streams;
• support for PDF 128bit encryption.

Vincent