From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMS migrations and how you can help
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:36:14 GMT
Hi folks,

I think I've made some good progress handling the Nav and content.

I need to determine the best method to have the header switch graphics based on directory/path
(so Batik logo displays in /batik, FOP in /fop, etc.), but I think I have a solution for that.
I also need to fix the navigation to focus its collapsing better.

Also if we have any designs on designs...

Clay

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

On Jun 25, 2012, at 1:24 AM, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Clay,
>
> How are you getting on with the web site migration to CMS? Do you need any help? As you
can see from the below e-mail I'm seeing a lot of reminders that the deadline is approaching.