From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Graphics on staging CMS progress
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 04:57:48 GMT
So, I need to do more testing, but I've fixed the SideNav issues I was
having. They presently collapse globally, and then expand, showing and
highlighting the currently active page (based on location.href).

I'm open to hearing constructive criticism from the crew.

http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/

Brief list of Issues:
- the page design is missing something (perhaps remove the logo from
the top-left of page and leave it in the top of the sidenav?)
- get more graphics involved in the design (page graphics? batik graphics? etc.)
- have a solution for non-HTML stuff (Batik demo, javadoc, etc.)
- fix styling of Compliance.html (perhaps using jQuery to style items
in table w innerHTML = 'yes'?)
- improve page title rendering

Once we are ready to actually deploy, there are other issues:
- sync page updates (status, faqs, etc.)
- determine Ideal location from which to deploy (perhaps where it is
in xmlgraphics/site/trunk)

NOTE: I don't think we need to spend *hours* on the Compliance table
issue--I think I can handle it via jQuery.

Kind regards,

Clay Leeds
--
<the.webmaestro@gmail.com> - <http://ourlil.com/>