From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Graphics on staging CMS progress
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 13:25:31 GMT
On 08/05/2012 13:57, Clay Leeds wrote:

Hi Clay,
> Whoop! Should've sent this to general@
>
> Please respond here...
>
> The CMS site is coming along nicely. I have mainly been focusing on stylistic enhancements,
getting the NAV to collapse. I'd like to get it to be self-aware, so it expands to the current
location's link.

Many thanks for taking the lead with the move to CMS web hosting.

> Am I on the right track with the design?

I'm not very good at website design, so I'm probably not the best person
to ask. Hopefully some of the others will give you some feedback on
general@.

Did you mean for the navigator to be on the right? That surprised me at
first, but it's not necessarily wrong. The text (titles and paragraphs)
seem smaller than in the current website.

Thanks,

Chris