From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: on changing fop documentation sources to markdown
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 16:42:02 GMT
On Apr 20, 2012, at 1:36 AM, Pascal Sancho <pascal.sancho@takoma.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> great job, Clay!
>
> I've looked at the compliance page closer, and it seems that rendering doesn't support
markdown extras (like "table" or "headerid"), when it is said here [1] that such features
are enabled for the CMS.

> As a workaround, we can insert html markup inside the markdown, I tried it successfully
with the legend table (in the preview pane).

> In staging view, there is a CSS issue:
> xmlgraphics.css@17 > body {color: white;} is taken into acccount,
> regardless this rule:
> xmlgraphics.css@17 > #content {color: #333333;}

Wow! Nice work! It's nice to have help on this!

But there has to be a better way. Can we, as a start, change the CSS file xmlgraphics.css
so it doesn't have body {color: white;}?

> Note that I have to be very patient when editing the (very long) compliance page directly,
since it is rendered directly in the preview pane. Don't try it if your processor is a little
out of age (;-|

> [1] http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#markdown

Thanks again for the assistance!

Clay