From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: on changing fop documentation sources to markdown
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:59:39 GMT
NOTE: Moving discussion to general@. Please make all further responses to general@.

BACKGROUND:
We are discussing moving XML Graphics web site to ASF-CMS. You can see progress here:

http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/

ToDo:
- Lots.
- Style & templating work
- Non-HTML content (figure out how to handle java-docs, download.cgi, demo stuff, etc.--might
not be too difficult, just a matter of committing to CMS content/ dirs?)

Done:
- most HTML content

Clay

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

On Apr 17, 2012, at 1:19 AM, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 15/04/2012 19:52, The Web Maestro wrote:
>> I just added most of the nav for FOP Development (0.95, 1.0, trunk/ and 'dev'):
> Hi Clay,
>>
>> http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/
>>
>> As mentioned, there are likely missing things (like java-docs, download.cgi, Batik's
DEMO, etc.)... It'd be great if folks could take a look... I haven't figured out how to add
other content, but It Might Just Work(tm) if weupload it there via SVN...

> Many thanks for working on this.
>

>> Come to think of it, we should probably move this to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org
from sending to other lists, until we figure out where it should go.

>> Any ideas where this discussion should move, since it entails changes to all XML
Graphics Project web docs?

> Yes this discussion should move to general@ as it will affect all sub projects of XML
Graphics.