From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: on changing fop documentation sources to markdown
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:01:32 GMT
On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Clay Leeds <the.webmaestro@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Apr 20, 2012, at 1:36 AM, Pascal Sancho <pascal.sancho@takoma.fr>
> wrote:
>

> But there has to be a better way. Can we, as a start, change the CSS file
> xmlgraphics.css so it doesn't have body {color: white;}?
>
> > Note that I have to be very patient when editing the (very long)
> compliance page directly, since it is rendered directly in the preview
> pane. Don't try it if your processor is a little out of age (;-|
>
> > [1] http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#markdown
>
> Thanks again for the assistance!
>
> Clay

I've committed a change to the CSS, which at least makes it black text on
white background (white on white is difficult to read unless you're a
wizard!).

We'll still need to figure out a solution for the coloring and such... We
should be able to come up with some solution... If nothing else, we could
always commit an HTML file, but we need to find a method to make it so the
CMS doesn't replace it or something silly...

Hand editing all the lines in that file just doesn't seem efficient!