From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: on changing fop documentation sources to markdown
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 06:24:34 GMT
On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 7:52 AM, Chris Bowditch
<bowditch_chris@hotmail.com>wrote:

> BACKGROUND:
>> We are discussing moving XML Graphics web site to ASF-CMS. You can see
>> progress here:
>>
>> http://xmlgraphics.staging.**apache.org/<http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/>
>>

> I realize its work in progress but it appears like you used an old
> snapshot without the "TM" marks in the content or the new logo that you
> designed. Also the links need to include License, Sponsorship, Thanks and
> Security as per the branding guidelines. This content is now live on the
> main site, so I guess you just started with a snapshot from a few weeks ago?

I added the logo (in GIF, JPG, PNG & SVG formats... ;-)

Sponsorship & Thanks were already there. License is on the Legal page,
which is there, but I've added it to the sidebar as well, along with the
Security page. ;-)

I also got the Compliance table working. Unfortunately, the CMS is
stripping the 'class="ForrestTable"', so the coloring is White-On-White
(but if you select the text, you'll see the content and layout is there).

As for the navigation menu, I'd like it to collapse most of the links,
except the section you're in. Anyone have a favorite jQuery menu they like
for this? If not, I'll see about finding one...

Clay