From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: on changing fop documentation sources to markdown
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 02:43:10 GMT
On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com
> wrote:

> On 19/04/2012 02:02, Clay Leeds wrote:
>
>> I replaced the logo for all sites a month or so ago.
>>

> Thanks Clay - I can see the new logo fine. I was referring to the "TM"
> characters in the text. I can see it everywhere except the top level XML
> Graphics home page, which is a page I definitely changed.

Sorry, thought you were talking about the graphic. I fixed the text.

BTW, it's pretty easy for anyone to edit with the CMS now. Here's the
Apache CMS Reference:

http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html

That will give you a bookmarklet you can use to edit any STAGING page:

Here's your starting point for the XML Graphics Staging site:

http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/

Once we're good to go, anyone will also be able to start editing the
markdown files themselves...

Cheers!

Clay