From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moving from bugzilla to jira?
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:17:46 GMT
Hi Glenn,

Apart from the linking between bugs and svn commits, what do we gain?
Migrating to JIRA is presumably non-trivial[1], so is it really worth it?

I did suggest this after using JIRA with PDFBox because it's nicer to use
and faster, but I'm not sure those reasons mitigate the cost of migration.
But then, I didn't spend much time looking into the capabilities that JIRA
offers.

Mehdi

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/ApacheBugzillaToJiraMigration