From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Project Keywords
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 16:23:56 GMT
On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com
> wrote:

> I'm happy with your suggestions above. However, the list is missing 1 sub
> component; the recently added pdf-plugin library. It may be smaller than
> others but we need to cater for it.

At present, there is no Bugzilla product or component associated with this
(AFAICT). The question is whether we would want to have separate JIRA
project for this or not. Or should it be handled in JIRA as a "component"
or as a "project". I would suggest it be handled as a component under
either the FOP or XGC project. In any case, we can create this project or
component after the initial BZ to JIRA transition since there aren't any
existing BZ issues filed.