From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: moving from bugzilla to jira?
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 13:59:48 GMT
I notice some additional information at
http://wiki.apache.org/general/ApacheJira, which includes:

"Many ASF projects are currently using JIRA, and other projects are
encouraged to migrate"

see also the response to

*Q: Why would people prefer JIRA?*

one feature I see listed there is:

Interaction via email: reply to a change notification email, and your
reply will appear as a comment in the issue.

that would certainly be useful, as one now has to remember *not* to respond
to a BZ notification directly