From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Initial JIRA Developers List for XMLGraphics Projects
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:49:12 GMT
I need to submit a list of developers for the xmlgraphics projects (batik,
fop, xgc) for the JIRA transition. In particular, I need to provide a JIRA
user name for each developer where the associated email account is the same
as that used in Bugzilla. If the developer doesn't have a JIRA account or
if their Bugzilla email is different, then they need to change their
Bugzilla email account to match their JIRA account or create a new JIRA
account with a matching email.

I've checked the current committers/contributors, and it appears that the
following already satisfy these requirements with the following listed JIRA
account info (*JIRA user name*, *JIRA email*):

   - Glenn Adams (gadams, gadams at apache dot org)
   - Luis Bernardo (lmpmbernardo, lmpmbernardo at gmail dot com)
   - Chris Bowditch (cbowditch, bowditch_chris at hotmail dot com)
   - Adrian Cumiskey (dev at cumiskey dot com, dev at cumiskey dot com)
   - Georg Datterl (gd at geneon dot de, gd at geneon dot de)
   - Thomas Deweese (deweese, deweese at apache dot org)
   - Peter Hancock (phancock, peter dot hancock at gmail dot com)
   - Vincent Hennebert (vhennebert, vhennebert at gmail dot com)
   - Mehdi Houshmand (med1985 at gmail dot com, med1985 at gmail dot com)
   - Clay Leeds (the_webmaestro, the dot webmaestro at gmail dot com)
   - Jeremias Maerki (jeremias at apache dot org, jeremias at apache dot
   org)
   - Cameron McCormack (cam, cam at apache dot org)
   - Simon Pepping (spepping, spepping at apache dot org)
   - Joerg Pietschmann (j322ptm at yahoo dot de, j322ptm at yahoo dot de)
   - Dieter van Holten (dvholten, info at dvholten dot de)

Could you please confirm this information is correct? If I don't hear from
you by May 1, I will use the above information.

The following committers/contributors do not appear to have a JIRA account.
I will need you to create an account at [1], where you use the same email
account as you are using in Bugzilla, which I list below:

   - Andreas Delmelle (adelmelle at apache dot org)
   - Helder Magalhaes (helder dot magalhaes at gmail dot com)
   - Louis Masters (louis dot masters at log hyphen net dot com)
   - Venkat Reddy (vanukuri dot venkat at googlemail dot com)
   - Pascal Sancho (pascal dot sancho at takoma dot fr)

Please create your JIRA account by May 1 and send me a confirmation along
with the user name you used.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa

Thanks,
Glenn