From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: moving from bugzilla to jira?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 08:59:38 GMT
On 14/04/2012 15:45, Glenn Adams wrote:

Hi Glenn,

> Fop and XMLGraphicsCommons appear to be two of the few Apache products
> still using Bugzilla instead of JIRA. I propose we migrate to JIRA. Any
> objection?

You said most of the work would be done on infra@. But I'm guessing that
someone from the XML Graphics PMC would need to help in some way, or is
it as simple as opening a Infra JIRA to ask them to do the migration? We
would need one of the committers to update all the website pages. There
are several links to Bugzilla there.

I'm happy to move from BZ to JIRA as long as it doesn't take time away
from other important tasks. Do you volunteer to oversee the conversion?

Thanks,

Chris