From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Project Keywords
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:23:08 GMT
On 25/04/2012 17:23, Glenn Adams wrote:

Hi Glenn,
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Chris Bowditch<bowditch_chris@hotmail.com
>> wrote:
>> I'm happy with your suggestions above. However, the list is missing 1 sub
>> component; the recently added pdf-plugin library. It may be smaller than
>> others but we need to cater for it.
>>
> At present, there is no Bugzilla product or component associated with this
> (AFAICT). The question is whether we would want to have separate JIRA
> project for this or not. Or should it be handled in JIRA as a "component"
> or as a "project". I would suggest it be handled as a component under
> either the FOP or XGC project. In any case, we can create this project or
> component after the initial BZ to JIRA transition since there aren't any
> existing BZ issues filed.

Yes that's right. There is no Bugzilla product or component for PDF
Plugin because the component was only added to SVN within the last 2
weeks. There has been plenty of discussions about enhancements to it on
fop-dev recently between Mehdi and Craig Ringer, so its only a matter of
time until we need to raise issues against it. I'll leave it up to you,
but whilst you are adding the others, adding a fourth would seem like no
extra effort.

Thanks,

Chris