From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: on changing fop documentation sources to markdown
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:52:51 GMT
On Apr 18, 2012, at 5:12 AM, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 18/04/2012 07:24, The Web Maestro wrote:
>
> Hi Clay,
>
>> I added the logo (in GIF, JPG, PNG & SVG formats... ;-)
>
> Thanks, but I don't yet see it on the staging website. Is there a delay before that appears?

Strange. The new logo showed up when I refreshed it. Perhaps it's your cache? Try loading
only the logo.

>> Sponsorship & Thanks were already there. License is on the Legal page, which
is there, but I've added it to the sidebar as well, along with the Security page. ;-)

> Thanks. I can now see the 4 required links.
>
>> I also got the Compliance table working. Unfortunately, the CMS is stripping the
'class="ForrestTable"', so the coloring is White-On-White (but if you select the text, you'll
see the content and layout is there).

>> As for the navigation menu, I'd like it to collapse most of the links, except the
section you're in. Anyone have a favorite jQuery menu they like for this? If not, I'll see
about finding one...

> All the "TM" logos are missing from the content and headers though. It took me quite
some time to add them to all the pages. Will you be able to re-sync the content with the latest
xdocs as it would take quite some time to re-apply them and I want to tell the board that
FOP, Commons and XML Graphics sites are now brand compliant in the upcoming report.

The current LIVE site has it, so we should be good informing the board it's there, no?

Weird. When I added the content, I did an `svn up` to ensure it was recent content. I'm sure
I'll have to re-synch, anyway, so we'll see. I wish it were a caching thing!