From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Switch from Bugzilla to JIRA
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:49:29 GMT
+1

Thanks Glenn!

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

On Apr 17, 2012, at 1:15 AM, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We need to have a formal vote to decide if the XML Graphics project and all sub projects
should switch the bug tracking system from Bugzilla to JIRA. The main benefits of which are:

> 1. JIRA has a more modern look and feel
> 2. Infrastructure are not equiped to support Bugzilla anymore as most Apache projects
are based on JIRA. Therefore should be more able to respond to requests for changes.

> The downside is that someone will have to work with infra@ to organize the import of
bugs from BZ to JIRA. We then need to update the website links to point to JIRA instead of
BZ. Glenn Adams has kindly volunteered to oversee the migration.