From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Incorporating TM into Project logos
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 14:44:00 GMT
On 09/03/2012 13:52, Clay Leeds wrote:

Hi Clay,
> I'll see what I can do I had a hand in creating a logo or two some time ago, and I attempted
to use SVG.... ;-)

Thanks for the offer. I think the board are going to audit our website
real soon :-/

BTW, I did attach the logo I mentioned but it got blocked by the list.

Looking again at the project websites; I think it is only the XML
Graphics Project logo that we need to change. The FOP and Batik ones are
secondary images in the page underneath the project logo, so we probably
don't need to change them.

Thanks,

Chris

> "My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
> - HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet
>
> On Mar 9, 2012, at 3:02 AM, Chris Bowditch<bowditch_chris@hotmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> As part of the Apache Branding compliance we have to update the XML Graphics, FOP,
Batik and Commons logos to include the TM symbol after the Apache word. I had a go at doing
this for the Apache Project logo, but my image editing skills are limited. Are there any willing
volunteers to do this? I've attached my attempt to do this so you can see what needs to be
done.