From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incorporating TM into Project logos
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 01:46:09 GMT
I committed replacement 'group-logo.gif files for XML Graphics & FOP. I also committed
SCG, JPG & PNG versions. ;-)

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

On Mar 9, 2012, at 6:44 AM, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/03/2012 13:52, Clay Leeds wrote:
>
> Hi Clay,
>> I'll see what I can do I had a hand in creating a logo or two some time ago, and
I attempted to use SVG.... ;-)

> Thanks for the offer. I think the board are going to audit our website real soon :-/
>
> BTW, I did attach the logo I mentioned but it got blocked by the list.
>
> Looking again at the project websites; I think it is only the XML Graphics Project logo
that we need to change. The FOP and Batik ones are secondary images in the page underneath
the project logo, so we probably don't need to change them.

> Thanks,
>
> Chris
>>
>> "My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
>> - HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet
>>
>> On Mar 9, 2012, at 3:02 AM, Chris Bowditch<bowditch_chris@hotmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> As part of the Apache Branding compliance we have to update the XML Graphics,
FOP, Batik and Commons logos to include the TM symbol after the Apache word. I had a go at
doing this for the Apache Project logo, but my image editing skills are limited. Are there
any willing volunteers to do this? I've attached my attempt to do this so you can see what
needs to be done.