From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incorporating TM into Project logos
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 13:52:04 GMT
I'll see what I can do I had a hand in creating a logo or two some time ago, and I attempted
to use SVG.... ;-)

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

On Mar 9, 2012, at 3:02 AM, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> As part of the Apache Branding compliance we have to update the XML Graphics, FOP, Batik
and Commons logos to include the TM symbol after the Apache word. I had a go at doing this
for the Apache Project logo, but my image editing skills are limited. Are there any willing
volunteers to do this? I've attached my attempt to do this so you can see what needs to be
done.