From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject [VOTE RESULTS] Glenn Adams for committer
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:06:11 GMT
On 20/02/2012 09:16, Chris Bowditch wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Glenn Adams is the author of the Complex Scripts branch for FOP. He
> has been developing it for over 1 year now, providing regular updates
> to the patch as well as support for it via the fop-users Mailing List.
> I therefore propose Glenn is made a committer as reward for his
> dedication to the FOP project. Glenn is an expert in eastern languages
> (amonst other things) and will bring a wealth of valuable knowledge to
> the FOP development team.
>
> +1 from me.

I meant to say when I opened the vote that I planned to conclude it
today. I think all active committers have voted anyway. The results are:

9 +1s, no other votes. Therefore the vote passes.

Congratulations Glenn and welcome to the team. Glenn sent me his
preferred ID offlist and we already have an ICLA on file, so I will file
a new account request.

Thanks,

Chris