From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULTS] Glenn Adams for committer
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:28:22 GMT
Congratulations Glenn! Welcome!

Clay

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

On Feb 24, 2012, at 4:06 AM, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 20/02/2012 09:16, Chris Bowditch wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Glenn Adams is the author of the Complex Scripts branch for FOP. He has been developing
it for over 1 year now, providing regular updates to the patch as well as support for it via
the fop-users Mailing List. I therefore propose Glenn is made a committer as reward for his
dedication to the FOP project. Glenn is an expert in eastern languages (amonst other things)
and will bring a wealth of valuable knowledge to the FOP development team.

>> +1 from me.
>
> I meant to say when I opened the vote that I planned to conclude it today. I think all
active committers have voted anyway. The results are:

> 9 +1s, no other votes. Therefore the vote passes.
>
> Congratulations Glenn and welcome to the team. Glenn sent me his preferred ID offlist
and we already have an ICLA on file, so I will file a new account request.