From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULTS] Glenn Adams for committer
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:31:13 GMT
Congratulations and welcome, Glenn.

Le 24/02/2012 15:28, Clay Leeds a écrit :
> Congratulations Glenn! Welcome!
>
> Clay
>
> "My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
> - HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet
>
> On Feb 24, 2012, at 4:06 AM, Chris Bowditch<bowditch_chris@hotmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> On 20/02/2012 09:16, Chris Bowditch wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Glenn Adams is the author of the Complex Scripts branch for FOP. He has been
developing it for over 1 year now, providing regular updates to the patch as well as support
for it via the fop-users Mailing List. I therefore propose Glenn is made a committer as reward
for his dedication to the FOP project. Glenn is an expert in eastern languages (amonst other
things) and will bring a wealth of valuable knowledge to the FOP development team.

>>> +1 from me.
>>
>> I meant to say when I opened the vote that I planned to conclude it today. I think
all active committers have voted anyway. The results are:

>> 9 +1s, no other votes. Therefore the vote passes.
>>
>> Congratulations Glenn and welcome to the team. Glenn sent me his preferred ID offlist
and we already have an ICLA on file, so I will file a new account request.

--
Pascal