From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Glenn Adams for committer
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:43:51 GMT
+1 from me!

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

On Feb 20, 2012, at 2:16 AM, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Glenn Adams is the author of the Complex Scripts branch for FOP. He has been developing
it for over 1 year now, providing regular updates to the patch as well as support for it via
the fop-users Mailing List. I therefore propose Glenn is made a committer as reward for his
dedication to the FOP project. Glenn is an expert in eastern languages (amonst other things)
and will bring a wealth of valuable knowledge to the FOP development team.