From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject [VOTE SUMMARY] Mehdi Houshmand for FOP committer
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:35:03 GMT
On 10/11/2011 14:18, Chris Bowditch wrote:
> Dear FOP committers,

The vote has been running for 6 days now so it's time to sum up the votes.

> Mehdi has submitted dozens of high quality patches and regularly
> participates on the mailing lists. Mehdi is already an official FOP
> Contributor. I propose Mehdi Houshmand as a FOP committer.
>
> I vote +1

There were 6 +1s, no 0's or vetos, so the vote passes.

Congratulations Mehdi on becoming a committer. Please send me your
preferred login ID so I can create your account. The following page will
help with the task of making sure you pick a unique ID:

http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

Thanks,

Chris