From Simon Pepping <spepp...@leverkruid.eu>
Subject Re: [Xmlgraphics Wiki] Update of "StatusReports/StatusReportForAugust2011" by SimonPepping
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:28:03 GMT
Sent to the board without changes. Simon

On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 06:04:00PM -0000, Apache Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics Wiki" for change
notification.

> The "StatusReports/StatusReportForAugust2011" page has been changed by SimonPepping:
> http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/StatusReports/StatusReportForAugust2011
>
> Comment:
> Next status report is due; I will submit this to the ASF board on 10 August
>
> New page:
> == XML Graphics Commons ==
>
> There has been almost no developer activity. The previous release, version 1.4, was in
July 2010. There are no preparations for a new release.

> == Batik ==
>
> Developer activity has been very low. Questions on the user list are mostly getting answers.
The latest release, version 1.7, was in January 2008. A fair amount of fixes have been accumulated
since then, but there are no preparations for a new release.

> == Fop ==
>
> Developer activity has been somewhat low. The user list is as active as ever, and questions
are answered actively. The Complex Scripts project is progressing well, and submitted its
third patch. The previous release, version 1.0, was in July 2010. There are no preparations
for a new release.