From "Florian Barbera" <flor...@micropol.pf>
Subject xmlgraphics-commons 1.4 : bug in
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 21:54:13 GMT
Hi Jeremias !

I write you this email because you seem to be the last person who has
changed the class XMPSchemaAdapter in the XML graphics commons project.
I didn't find in the web site where I could alert for a bug. If there
were a better way to do that, please forgive me in advance.

I think there is an issue in the method formatISO8601Date.

When you have a negative GMT indication and when the gap is superior or
equal to 10 then there is a problem.

The piece of code:

if (zoneOffsetHours > 0) {

sb.append('+');

} else {

sb.append('-');

}

if (zoneOffsetHours < 10) {

         sb.append('0');

}

If I have zoneOffsetHours = -10 I will have zoneOffsetHours < 10 true
(-10 < 10) so I will have sb concatenated with "-010" and not with
"-10".

It causes a NumberFormatException in my case, if I use FOP.

I think that the good test would be :

if (Math.abs(zoneOffsetHours) < 10) {

         sb.append('0');

}