From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject [VOTE SUMMARY] Peter Hancock for committer
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:05:31 GMT
On 10/03/2011 14:45, Chris Bowditch wrote:
> Fellow Committers,

The vote has been running for 5 days now so it's time to sum up the votes.

> As you all know Peter Hancock has been actively participating in the
> mailing lists since 2009, see:
> http://marc.info/?l=fop-user&m=125778454424550&w=2
>
> Peter has also submitted several patches, some of which have been
> committed. A quick search of bugzilla identified the following patches
> submitted by Peter: 48636, 48954, 48955, 49097, 49893, 49913, 50391,
> and 50909
>
> Here's my +1

There were 8 +1s, no 0's or vetos.

Congratulations Peter on becoming a committer. Please send me your
preferred login ID so I can create your account. The following page will
help with the task of making sure you pick a unique ID:
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

Thanks,

Chris