From olivierk <okite...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I merge 2 EPS images?
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 19:12:10 GMT

Hi, I have so far unsuccessfully tried to merge 2 EPS images. The first EPS
image contains a bitmap which need to be centered and put on top of the
second image (which I use as a border). The second image has no bitmap.
Anyone can point me to the right class/method to use? I tried the methods
renderEPS and renderBitmapImage from PSImageUtils but none of them works.
Also when merging the 2 images how do I specify the coordinates of the image
to be overlayed so that it is at the center?

Thanks,

Olivier.