From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge XGC color branch into Trunk
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:39:00 GMT
Hi Helder,

I haven't restarted it. Probably doesn't make sense and would only be a
formality since I haven't got any indication that not all objections
were sufficiently addressed. And there were no -1s in the first place.
Anyway, I plan to do the merge tomorrow or on Wednesday and then move on
to prepare Batik and FOP for a merge.

On 19.12.2010 18:54:46 Helder Magalhães wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> > If the color branch is now in a state
> > that everybody is happy with, I'll restart the vote.
>
> Guess I've missed that one. Wasn't clear (and still isn't) that a new
> vote round was triggered but, although I haven't followed the last
> changes, the concept and new features seem appealing to me as
> previously.
>
> Again, +1 from me and congratulations for the effort, Jeremias! ;-)
>
> Cheers,
>  Helder

Jeremias Maerki