From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: How do I merge 2 EPS images?
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 19:38:54 GMT
Hi Olivier

And the result should be another EPS? Unless you know a few things about
PostScript, this could be tricky. You could try to use XSL-FO to create
a page which places the two EPS file at the places where you need them
and generate a PostScript file from that using Apache FOP. But the
result will be a plain PostScript document, not an EPS file.

You don't say what kind of approach you've used so far, but starting off
a new EPSDocumentGraphics2D with a combinaton of PSImageUtils.renderEPS
should also be a possibility but you'll have to figure out the right
coordinates yourself, and as mentioned above, that may take some
knowledge about PostScript.

On 13.12.2010 20:12:10 olivierk wrote:

> Hi, I have so far unsuccessfully tried to merge 2 EPS images. The first EPS
> image contains a bitmap which need to be centered and put on top of the
> second image (which I use as a border). The second image has no bitmap.
> Anyone can point me to the right class/method to use? I tried the methods
> renderEPS and renderBitmapImage from PSImageUtils but none of them works.
> Also when merging the 2 images how do I specify the coordinates of the image
> to be overlayed so that it is at the center?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Olivier.
> --

Jeremias Maerki