From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP on Google Application Engine
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2010 23:01:44 GMT
> Hi everyone,

Hi Nicanor,

>  I am a big fan of many apache products and especially fop. I am using fop
> in lots of applications and it really does its job great and I wanted to use
> it on google's application engine as well. Besides google's limitations to
> lots of classes, I finally made it and got fop working on appengine. For
> now, it supports JPEG images and generates PDF files only.

Cool, thanks for sharing! :-)

I'm not familiar with that application infrastructure but the concept
seems rather interesting. It's great to see folks with initiative such
as this one, so keep up the good work! ;-)

> You can download the working FOP-on-GAE stack at www.fopongae.com.

I'm also not that familiar with licenses and legal stuff. I'd just
suggest you to double check if the CC license [1] you are using is
compatible with Apache V2, the one currently being used by most Apache
software (including FOP [2]).

> Best regards,
> Nicanor Cristian Babula

Cheers,